Thursday, March 24, 2011

Assumptions are always based on reflections…


Assumptions are always based on reflections…

When you assume you make an ass out of u and me, thats ASSuME . My Uncle Rodney showed me that when I was about 18 years old and was trying to sell insurance.  When you assume what the other person might think or buy or need, you will find you are almost always incorrect in at least part of your assumption.. What we assume others will do is a reflection of what we might do if we were them or what we think they might do based on watching them or other peoples actions.  The assumption is always a reflection of our thoughts.  I say a reflection because if we knew it for a fact, it would not be an assumption now would it? But the reflection of our thought, what we think we “might see in our thoughts”, the reflection of our thoughts is where the “world  of assumption lives”.



Assumptions are always based on reflections…danny dummitt