Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I also will laugh at your calamity ...by danny dummitt



I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; Proverbs 1:26

I used to HATE this verse in the Bible, I thought what Kind of A mean God, would laugh and mock me when I was having a bad time…as if God was so happy to see me fall ….then I realized, Danny you are taking this literally, it must have a metaphysical meaning…then it hit me…Laugh at your trouble laugh at your fear…Your inner God is saying, Don let things get you down, I am God, I know nothing is wrong…like maybe you smile when you see a youngster jump at the scary part of a move, or you smile when they think there is a monster under their bed at night….you know it is all OK …you not making fun of them really, your laughing at the fact that it is all ok…God never ridicules you…he Just want you to laugh with him…because he knows, and wants you to know in your calamity and fear, that it is going to be just fine…
….danny dummitt