Friday, March 25, 2011

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day….there is some truth in all religious paths..


I have studied, observed and participated in endless religious traditions in my life. Each one relived truths to me that I carry to this day.  Sure I found many things about many of them I disagreed with, many things did not resonant with me spiritually. Yet when I looked for the truths, I found them. I remembered what someone told me once; they said any one can be right at times, why even a stopped clock is right two times a day.    Look for the truths in other peoples believes , you will find, even if most of what they believe you don’t, you will find some truth, some enlightenment in their view of reality.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day….there is some truth in all religious paths..
…danny dummitt